Sunday, December 27, 2015

Mrs. Bright on Pinterest

Shiny Object! 
Squirrel!
Noise!

This is how my brain works when I am working on a new blog post. Something that should take me just a few hours, ends up taking me days. 


It all started when I set out to start a post on finding the motivation to dominate the 2nd half of the school year. One of my five points will be "Try Something New". 


Well, while writing about trying something new, I became motivated to... Try Something New!


So I would like to share with you my new Family and Teacher centered Pinterest Board. 



I would like to offer my families and fellow teachers a resource that allows for a stronger school-to-home connection. 

I would like to offer my families the opportunity to find great books to enjoy, get inspired by amazing science projects, and just try something new!

Please feel free to follow or share. 




No comments:

Post a Comment