Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Beginning...

Wow. How to start...

I have been blogging for years with other hobbies and with my class but I never worked up the nerve to start one for my passion/profession. 

Well, here we go. This is the beginning of Teach Brighly with Laura Bright.

My life currently revolves around the education of 22 amazing 1st graders.

This blog will be about the journey I take as an educators and learner in a digital and social world. 

This is the perfect class to start with because they are joining me on many new journeys this year. From Global Read Aloud to Primary Blogging, this class will be one to watch. 

Here is a glimpse of what we have done so far and what my writing topics will be about in the future:

Blogging with your class:






Our Wonder Walks:



Our Business Meetings:


Our Technology Adventures:



Student Blogging: Starting with our Paper Blogs:



Thank you for stopping in. I can't wait to share more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment